Pilates & Nutrition Retreat for Moms
Choose Healthy, Feel the Difference…
Join Malina Malkani Nutrition and Core Pilates/CP Burn at Canyon Ranch for a one-of-a-kind mind-body wellness experience in beautiful Lenox, MA.
Dine on award-winning cuisine, lounge by the pool and immerse yourself
in wellness paradise. The stay includes:
- Private group Foam Rolling class led by Master Pilates Trainer, Tamara Slupchynskyj
- One private group cooking demonstration dinner & Wholitarian Nutrition Talk, led by Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Malina Malkani, MS, RDN, CDN
- A Canyon Ranch signature gift
- A selection of more than 35 daily fitness activities for all levels and interests
- Full use of spectacular facilities, including indoor & outdoor pools and tennis & sports courts
- A seasonal selection of outdoors sports activities including hiking, biking
- All meals provided, from lunch on arrival day to lunch on departure day – fresh gourmet creations combining great taste and nutrition
- Gracious accommodations with thoughtful amenities to surround you in comfort
- Thought-provoking presentations by our wellness experts and Lunch & Learn in our Demo Kitchen offered daily
- Round-trip transfers from Hartford or Albany airports or the Albany train station
- Complimentary valet parking
Nutrigenomics Testing – $500/person
- Find the best diet for you based on your DNA
- 1 hour of coaching with Malina Malkani, MS, RDN, CDN based on your test results
- 8 weeks of meal plans tailored to your DNA
- Includes smart grocery lists that integrate seamlessly with Amazon Fresh
- Saliva test arrives by mail prior to the retreat, simply return sample by mail
Pilates for Golf Package – $65/person
Play Golf Injury Free!
Golf is a very popular sport. It requires strength, flexibility, balance and incredible coordination to time the sequential motions of the golf swing. The skills needed for golf parallel the benefits of Pilates.
At the Pilates Clinic, we will provide you with a list of Mat exercises to do at home, as well as warm-up exercises that you can do on the course. You will learn about your bodies limitations and how to correct them through the Pilates practice.
July 10 & 11, 2019
- $900 deposit, full payment due May 15th
- $1984 per person (single occupancy, all inclusive, 2 nights)
- $1694 per person (double occupancy, all inclusive, 2 nights)
- $320 credit toward spa, sports or integrative wellness services
- Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort
Reserve Your Spot
Space is limited so don’t miss out! Make your reservation today with a $900 deposit. Full payment will be collected 45 days prior to arrival.
Full deposit refund if canceled 30 or more days prior to scheduled arrival. Deposit held for one year toward a future stay with cancellation made 8 to 29 days prior to scheduled arrival. Deposits are forfeited for cancellations made 7 or fewer days prior to scheduled arrival.